12 maj 2009

brown rainbow shining



now my baby took a walk
now my baby stops to see
now she saw this brown rainbow
now my baby remembers
now it wasn't just white
no it wasn't just black
now it isn't just grey
no it wasn't just colours
now it's brown brown brown
now the wood is full of good
now my baby takes her breasts
now she puts the rainbow in
them inside or just between
now she smiles but I don't see
now my baby let's it be
now it's BB or BB
now my baby brakes through skies
now the rythm
no more
now it ain't some rainbow
now it really is a sunbow
now my baby became amazon
but my baby's still an african
now she's walking to la Suede
now this life goes round and round
now my baby's growing wild
now the bow became a tree
now she's swingin' in the sun
now it shines so very brown
now her monkey never stops.



Inga kommentarer: